PTFE LOWER PLATEN WRAP 16" X 20"
Essentialware's non-stick platen wraps are heavy duty, top quality, 5 mil, Triple-Coated advanced flouropolymer (PTFE) fabric that outperforms and outlasts other non-stick wraps. One wipe, easy cleanup! Eliminate transfer spotting!
Reduce the wear and tear on your expensive platen pad. Easy slip on design. No-static cling - easy garment loading and unloading.
Supports better performance by enhancing even heat distribution. A must-have for customers using laser transfer paper. Keep your heat press producing more apparel faster!
ESSENTIALWARE - For All Your Heat Press Accessory Products!
PTFE Cover Sheets, PTFE Rolls, PTFE Pillows, and PTFE Platen Wraps for the Specialty Graphics Industry
CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS FOR ALL APPLICATIONS!!
PROPERTIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- High Heat Resistance
- High Resistance to Chemical Agents/Solvents
- High Anti-adhesiveness
- High Dielectric Properties
- Low Friction Coefficient
PTFE is generally considered a thermoplastic polymer. At 550 degrees Fahrenheit it maintains a very high anti-adhesive properties, non-toxicity and low friction coefficient thus making PTFE an ideal solution for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
MAINTAINING & CLEANING
- Clean daily with a damp cloth (H2O only)
- Never apply solvents or chemicals to clean your non-stick sheet
- Periodically reverse the sheet – both sides are PTFE coated (exception: Salamander Skin dual surface silicone/PTFE liners)
- Never scrape or use use hard-edged implement on your PTFE fabric
- Never use abrasive cleaning materials
- Discard when non-stick surface begins to show wear or sheet edges begin to discolor or corrode