DYE SUBLIMATION INK BAG 1L FOR ROLAND TEXART SERIES
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Add extra color intensity, detail and contrast with 8-color ink
Specially formulated for dye-sublimation printing with Roland's Texart RT-640 or XT-640, Texart inks deliver stunning color and quality to sublimated fabrics, apparel and custom goods. Texart inks are available in 4-color or 8-color configurations with CMYK, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Orange, Violet, Fluorescent Pink and Yellow inks that offer a wide gamut of incredible results.
- New! Fluorescent Pink and Fluorescent Yellow inks – combine with process colors for hundreds of eye-catching fluorescent hues
- Orange and Violet inks offer expanded gamut of vibrant colors
- Light Cyan and Light Magenta ideal for subtle flesh tones
- Water based inks with fast drying time
- High concentration of dyes reduces ink use while retaining vibrancy
- Dense blacks for sharp details and deep shadows
- Available in 4-color (CMYK) and 8-color (Choose from CMYK+LcLmOrVi and CMYK+OrViFpFy options)
Add some rad with fluorescent inks
SBL3 Fluorescent Pink (Fp) and Fluorescent Yellow (Fy) inks can be combined with CMYKOrVi colors to produce eye-catching fluorescent hues and add vibrancy to conventional colors. Choose from 375 predefined colors in the Roland DG Fluor Color Library that include hundreds of fluorescent colors and soft pastel shades. With so many additional color options to present to your clients in a Roland DG Fluor Color Chart, you can offer more so much more color choice and excitement when creating apparel, décor, soft signage and other stylish products.